An unbelievable bowling experience!
Our video music system turns your bowling experience into a jumpin’, rockin’, rhthym beatin’ party.
The most interactive arena in the WORLD!
The current coronavirus (COVID-19) has all of us on alert, and we are monitoring the situation closely, which is why we are taking necessary precautions to keep our center safe, clean and enjoyable for all. We adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards, which includes regular cleaning of our bowling facilities, arcade games, laser tag gear, placement of sanitation stations throughout our centers and firm enforcement of those standards. Over the past few weeks, we have increased the frequency and intensity of those cleanings, as well as assigned team members solely to cleaning and wiping down our games and activities areas.
Our team is using sanitization chemicals on bowling balls, couches, chairs, tables, touch screens, door handles, restrooms, and bowling shoes. This is being done with higher frequency per day.
Protecting your Safety
- There will be only one entrance (front Door) the bar doors will be for exit only
- Guests will be asked to follow the 6 feet social distancing
- Guest will be required to wear a mask, or refuse entry (masks available for $2.00)
- Lane Servers or/and runners will place our guest’s food and drinks orders on the high tops behind the settee area
- Bartenders and Bar Servers will place their drinks and food on the empty bar top or empty table next to the occupied table available)
- We will only be using every other Lane
- Restrooms sink tops, faucets, stall doors handle, toilets flush handle, and seats will be sanitized with disinfecting spray every 2 Hours.
- Any doors that requires to open by hand will be sanitized every other hour
- Clorox swipes will be place by the 2 Arcade Kioks and in strategic places around the arcade game
- Servers will sanitize Bowling Balls, Scoring Console, and Furniture after each group is done
- Our staff will sanitize the credit card processors after each transaction
- Once we reach our maximum capacity, we will ask for your name and cell phone number, so we can add your group to the waiting list. Guests will be required to wait outside the building until their phone number is texted
Thank you for being a loyal celebrity here at Celebrity Lanes!
Jairo Garcia, General Manager and the Staff at Celebrity Lanes
ALL DAY • EVERY DAY • ALL PLAY
Come have fun with our Unlimited Play Pass.
You choose or choose all of them, Bowling, Arcade, Laser Tag
LASER TAG(temp. closed)
15755 E Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80016
Sunday thru Thursday 2 pm to 9 pm